Sanjita Murder Highlights:
- SDPI is the political extension of the admired Front of India.
- In the morning, RSS laborer A Sanjith was stabbed to death in Kerala’s Palakkad area on 15 November.
- A Sanjith was murdered in front of his wife at around 9 am.
- According to Sanjith’s wife, the violation was committed by five people, and she can recognize all of them.
- The Kerala Police have included seven teams to examine the crime.
Sanjita On 16 November, SDPI Social Democratic Party of India partners allegedly murdered Sanjith (20) at Elappully in Kerala’s Palakkad district. SDPI is the political branch of the Popular Front of India PFI.
The incident took place on 16 November in the morning when Sanjith was crossing with his wife on a two-wheeler. The attackers, who existed in a car, first smashed the vehicle, and when both fell over on the road, they got out and continually stabbed him in front of his wife. He died on the path to the hospital. His wife underwent slight traumas in the fall.
While interconnecting with reporters, Surendran said, “we have petitioned an NIA investigation as all realize that the laborers of the Kerala Police are tied-up.”
Kerala BJP Looks for NIA:
The police reclaimed blood-stained blades & daggers from a roadside sector, at least three km out from the area where Sanjith was slashed to death. Still, police believe that weapons were borrowed for the murder; they declared a clear picture would occur only after forensic inspection. Police are yet to arrest the case. “Our inquiry is gaining. We are helping on some heads,” said Palakkad superintendent of police,SP, R Viswanath.
The legislation and law crisis in the union has been disrupted. Police have refused to arrest anyone straight 24 hours after Sanjith’s murder, He said, asserting that Chief Minister Pinarayi Vijayan stood assisting the SDPI politically.
He also said that the Governor has ensured to negotiate in the occurrence.